Snap Delivered Columbus Official Prize Contest Rules
No Purchase is Necessary to Enter or Win. All Federal, State, Local, and Municipal Laws and Regulations Apply. Void Where Prohibited.
- Eligibility: Snap Delivered Columbus Social Media Contest (the “Contest”) is open to legal residents of the Central Ohio Area who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Sponsor: The Contest is sponsored by Zach Gingerich of Snap Delivered Columbus in Columbus, OH.
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
- Contest Period: The first month’s prize period will begin Dec 1st 2022 and continue until Dec 31st 2022. Following the first prize period a new Contest will begin on the first (1st) day of every month and end on the last day of every month and continue every month resulting in 12 prize periods per year.
- How to Enter: Contestants must create a free Snap Delivered account at snapdeliveredcustomers.com or through promotional qr codes. Contestants then may order food off of Snap Delivered either online at snapdelivered.com or the smartphone app “Snap User.” Orders can be for either pickup or delivery. Contestants can enter the contest in 3 ways:
- Make a post, tweet, or video of themselves either enjoying food from Snap Delivered or commenting about Snap Delivered in some way. Content can be posted on one or all of the following social media platforms; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Youtube. Content that is posted on Facebook must be posted to the Facebook page “Snap Delivered Columbus” and not on Contestant’s individual timeline. Contestants must use the hashtag #snapdeliveredcolumbuscontest in their content in order to be eligible. Contestants must use Snap Delivered in the content.
- Write a nice review for Snap Delivered Columbus either on our Google Business Profile, Facebook Page, or Yelp Page.
- Refer one or more people to Snap Delivered. To do this login to snapdeliveredteam.com, get your referral links, and signup a new customer. Contestants can make unlimited entries however only one winner will be selected each month. Only content/referrals that is/are made during the contest month will be eligible.
- Prize: The winner of the Contest each month will receive a $250 Amazon Gift Card.
- Prize Drawing: The winner will be picked shortly after the end of each month. All social media entries will be graded by originality, creativeness, fun, and use of the Snap Delivered brand. Referrals will be graded by the number of referrals in the contest month.
- Winner Notification: The potential winner will be notified by direct message on the social media platform that produced the winning content or by email. Contestants have five (5) days to respond. Contestants must respond with a working email address to receive their $250 Amazon Gift Certificate. If a potential winner cannot be contacted another winner will be chosen. Potential winners must comply with all rules and regulations and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all terms and conditions.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, the Sponsor may, in his sole discretion, either suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the contest in a manner that best conforms to these official rules or terminate the Contest. The social media companies used in the Contest do not sponsor this contest in any way.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and other companies associated with the Contest including all social media platforms used in the Contest.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected to the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually.